Friday, June 25, 2010

Willis Tower

This week Giuliana had her appointment with the ENT doctor. He wants her to have a sleep study. Since Giuliana is so young, it has to be done at Children's Hospital. It will be in a few months because we have to go through the insurance and referral process, plus Children's is really busy, so we'll have to wait for an opening.

It's been a busy week. We've had Gunnar with us all week. On Tuesday, I took a Personal Day off work, and we took the kids downtown for a family trip to site see Chicago! We had a great time, except for lugging the double stroller on the buses and trains! I'm sure people LOVED us.

Giuliana being a Diva in Giovanna's sunglasses

My handsome husband on The Ledge at Willis Tower

Giovanna and I on The Ledge at Willis Tower. She was not a happy camper!


I think Gunnar was pretending he was falling


The girls on The Ledge. I don't think Giovanna realized she was out there this time!

The Lee Men!

Mommy and Daddy


I'm not sure what they're called, but there is a water feature on Michigan Ave. There are two really tall brick walls with water pouring out. The sides facing eachother have people's faces on the walls blinking and blowing water out of the people's mouth on the wall. It's really cool and the kids go nuts playing in the water. People were all in their bathing suits and everything. I'm surprised Giovanna became so comfortable! She had a blast stomping, and splashing and squealing. I loved watching her have so much fun.



The Bean at Millenium Park


Our Family Picture in The Bean Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers