Saturday, June 19, 2010

ROLL OVER!

I knew it was coming soon! Giuliana rolled over for the first time last night! Yay! Last night Giovanna came in to our room around 11:15 so I carried her back to her bed. I decided to check on Giuliana, and the picture below is how I found her! I am so proud of myself that I let her be and didn't move her. I was really nervous the first time Giovanna slept on her tummy and she was fine, so I told myself Giuliana will be fine too. We have yet to see her in action though. This evening while I was preparing her nighttime bottle she rolled over, and then after I put her to bed tonight, I went to check on her again, and she is already on her tummy!

Giovanna and I had our first "mommy and me" swim class of the season today. She absolutely loves it, and I absolutely need it! It was so much fun. We do alot of singing and bouncing around in the water to help the kids become comfortable with the water. Then we practice blowing bubbles in the water, floating on tummies and backs, and they brought out a kiddie slide today! Giovanna sings along, splashes, claps, smiles and laughs. I can't wait to sign Giuliana up next summer!

Then, the Stanley Cup was a Brooks Park today so we decided to go see it. We were told it was going to be there from 12-3 and we got there around 2:20. Yep, we missed it. When we got there, they said it left around 1:30 to be in a parade. Gwa Gwa Gwa!

Giuliana on her tummy!

Giovanna ready for swim class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers