Monday, December 27, 2010

What a Great Christmas!

We had such a great Christmas this year. It was fun because it was Giuliana's first Christmas, Giovanna's at the age where she understands and gets super excited, and Gunnar was with us. Giovanna does not like Santa one bit. When we put out the cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, she cried her little heart out, "I don't like Santa. I love daddy. I no like Santa. I love daddy." She was hysterical. I told her I wouldn't let Santa in her room, and that he was bringing her presents. She said, "I don't want presents." Well, when Christmas morning came around and all the presents were under the tree, she changed her tune about them! It was especially nice because Joe didn't have to leave for work until 9:30 a.m. Christmas morning, so he was able to open presents with us. AND he was home early enough to open presents with my family.

Giovanna on Christmas Eve in front of our tree

Both of the girls on Christmas Eve in front of our tree

Giuliana on Christmas Eve in front of our tree


Gunnar and the girls on top of presents Christmas Day

Giuliana on Christmas Day with all the presents


The girls got snow shovels from my parents for Christmas,
here is Giovanna helping me shovel


Giovanna likes to go under laundry baskets. Giuliana
likes to trap her under the laundry baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers