Monday, December 6, 2010

A Tooth Popped Through!

Last Monday, Giuliana had a tooth pop through! Her first tooth! Bottom middle/left. And no, I did not go to school to be a dentist, so I have no idea of the technical name for that specific tooth, but it's coming in! However, Giuliana is being a stinker, and won't let me take a picture of her pearly white. As soon as I have success I'll post a picture.

On Saturday, we had a great day. Giovanna and I had appointments to get our haircut. We decided to go with a short bob for Giovanna, and I'm so glad we did. She looks so adorable, Thank you Auntie Laura! Then later in the evening our friends Sarah and Isabella came over for dinner and to decorate Christmas cookies. Sarah is so great, she baked the sugar cookies and brought over her fancy royal icing and cookie decorating supplies. We had a blast and ended up with some pretty professional looking Christmas cookies!

The kids waking up to their St. Nick presents

We exchanged Christmas presents with Isabella, and
Giovanna received this adorable dress up outfit
from Isabella. She loves it and rarely takes it off!
Notice the boots. Those were a present from Grandma
and Grandpa. She loves those too and would wear
them to bed if she could!

I just thought this was so cute. All sassy and blowing kisses!


And the finale.

On Sunday, Giovanna had a tummy ache so we set her
up on the floor in the living room. What a great big brother. . .
Gunnar got down on the floor with her to keep her
company and make her feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers