Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!?!

We had such a great Halloween. The girls were healthy Peas & a Carrot. Even though it was cold, Giovanna LOVED trick or treating.

The best was when we walked up the steps of a house, Giovanna said, "I do it." Meaning, she didn't want me to hold her hand. Then I picked her up to ring the doorbell. They had their screen door in, and the front door was open. When I put her down after ringing the doorbell, she stepped to the side and peeked in their house through the screen door and said, "Anybody in there mommy?" My heart melted.

Enjoy the pictures! Sorry I can't put captions, blogspot is acting all goofy all of a sudden and things aren't lining up correctly. I think you're pretty smart and can figure out what's going on in the pictures!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers