Friday, August 20, 2010

We've Had Some Time To Breathe!

Whew! We've actually had a slow couple of weeks. They almost seem normal, no doctor's appointments! We had Gunnar almost all week last week, so we took another family trip up to Magic Waters since we had such a nice time last time. Of course, it was hectic getting out the door, so we both forgot to pack the camera. Next year. Below are just a couple of cute recent pictures. Tomorrow we take Giuliana for another one of her 6 week AFP blood tests, so we'll have an update as soon as we get the results.
Giovanna got this hat from her babysitter and she loves
to wear it, as well as her backpack. She looks like she's
ready to head to school. It still breaks my heart to see her
black eye. Luckily it is all healed now.

I know I'm a dork and dress the girls alike, but I think it's
sooo cute. And, I have to while I can. Soon enough they're
going to tell me "No mommy." I can just hear it already.
Gwa Gwa Gwa,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers