Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Lees!

Yesterday I had a Baby Lee #2 doctor appointment with an ultrasound. We did not find out if we're having a boy or a girl. The baby is measuring about 2 weeks larger, but they are not changing my due date. They checked my blood sugar and everything is fine, so they are not concerned with gestational diabetes, it looks like we just have a big baby! I am feeling the baby move around all the time. This baby is just as active as Giovanna was. We used to tease that Giovanna was running a nightclub because she was partying in my tummy and it was late at night! Looks like Giovanna will have a business partner!
This is a profile view

Baby Lee #2 is waving hello to everybody out there!
"Hello out there from in here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers