Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kayleigh Anne Freeman

I belong to a website called BabyCenter and on this site there is a feature called Birth Clubs. I joined the September 2008 birth club when I was pregnant with Giovanna. This is a great tool to talk to other women going through the same things you are. I have used this site to answer many questions. Anyway, there is a woman who belonged to the September 2008 birth club, but her baby came early. Kayleigh Anne Freeman was born 12 weeks early, June 2008. On our board on BabyCenter, we've been following Kayleigh's progress. She was born 1 lb 1 oz, and is a survivor. The poor little angel has been through so many surgeries. Kayleigh is the smallest infant to ever undergo open heart surgery. It was a success, but unfortunately has had several more health issues since. Last night as I was waiting for the pictures and videos to post on our blog, I went to this family's blog and was crying my eyes out. Kayleigh has taken a turn for the worst, and I can't help but think about this poor family. There are people all over the world following this family's story, and I thought maybe our group of family and friends could keep them in our thoughts and prayers. If you would like to visit their blog, the address is http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/. Joe and I feel so lucky that we have healthy children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers