Sunday, March 15, 2009

Holy Cow!

Where did this kid come from?!?! Ok, so Giovanna and I are sitting watching Gunnar at hockey on Saturday. It was a normal lesson, mostly drills, nothing too fun. I captured some video to share with everyone, and then it happened. Free time. Free time gives the kids a chance to do whatever they want on the ice, as long as it has something to do with hockey. I decided to get a little more video of Gunnar and the Allstar came out! All of a sudden he breaks out this power skating, then some magic stick work. My jaw dropped when I saw what was happening before my very eyes. Where did this hockey star come from?!?! His hockey lessons are at the Ice Arena where the Chicago Wolves practice. Some of the Wolves magic must have sprinkled down from their victory banners onto Gunnar! Sorry the picture is sideways, but I don't know how to rotate it in this program. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed filming it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers